Rain that falls and pitter-patters at Deukryang Island House!
The menu of the three brothers tonight?
Stir-fry and Fishcake Soup that fits the weather!
- To soy sauce and gochujang, add a spoonful of Maeshil-extract.
- Add one spoonful of honey too.
- Sprinkle sugar powder too.
- Add a spoonful of sesame oil too.
- Add spicy red pepper powder too.
- Add corn syrup for shine too and mix.
- Add cooking wine to remove the meaty smell.
- Sprinkle ginger powder and pepper too.
- Put the pork belly in a plastic bag to mix.
- Add one spoonful of the garlic that KyunSang pounded too.
- Squish and mix the marinade and meat until they’re well mixed.
- Slice the spring onion, onion and peppers that will go into the stir-fry.
- Cut the kimchi in appropriate sizes please.
- Add some sesame oil to the kimchi.
- Sprinkle some sugar please.
[E-cipe: Seasoning the kimchi to be used in the Stir-fry makes it tastier.]
16. Fry the pre-marinated meat in the fry pan first.
17. Once the meat is somewhat cooked, add the kimchi and pre-cut vegetables and fry.
Spicy Stir-fry is done!
Fishcake Soup Recipe:
- Add dashima and anchovies to boiling water.
- After cutting the spring onion roots, add it too.
- In order for it to cook quickly, slice the radish thinly and cut them into fours.
- For a refreshing taste, add the radishes into the broth too.
- Once the broth boils again, take the dashima out.
- Add half a spoonful of soy sauce.
- Skewer the flat fish cakes using chop sticks.
- Add the fish cakes to the broth where the spring onion roots have been taken out.
- For a spicier taste, cut and add spicy pepper.
Hot Fishcake Soup that you think of on rainy days!
Julienne Korean Radish Salad Recipe:
- Use the grater to julienne the remaining radish.
- To the radish, add salt and sugar.
- Sprinkle some red pepper paste for a pretty colour.
- Top it with some vinegar.
- After adding sugar (again), mix well.
Crunchy Julienne Korean Radish Salad is done!
Today’s dinner is a success too!
As expected, E-chef’s cooking that we can believe in!
Please look forward to next week’s dependable E-chef’s cooking!