Our SeoJinnie has changed!
SeoJinnie’s vision didn’t just come out of nowhere!!!
Of all the various “candidates”, what’s the choice for today’s lunch?
SeoJinnie is not anything.
The Stir-fried Vegetables and Jjampong Soup that Eldest Brother likes is chosen!
Stir-fried Vegetables & Jjampong Soup
(Yoo-san-seul & Jjam-ppong-guk-mul)
- Add dried shrimps and Dashima into roiling boiling water to make stock.
- Slice the pine mushrooms along it’s length.
- Slice the oyster mushrooms with the pine mushrooms too.
- Prepare the enoki mushrooms but cutting off its ends.
- The core of Stir-fried Vegetables – bamboo shoots, cut it along its length.
- Pre-soak the black tree fungus in warm water too.
- Slice up lots of welsh onions (for both the Stir-fry and the Jjampong).
- Slice onions and carrots into strips too.
- Prepare the cabbage by ripping the leaves with your hands.
- Lastly, soak shrimps in water.
- Wash the crabs cleanly.
- Separate the innards and the flesh too.
- Put the crab shells in the stock.
- In oil flavoured with welsh onions, add minced garlic and stir-fry.
- Split the mixture into two woks to be cooked concurrently.
- Add red chili oil only to the Jjampong (portion).
- Add the pork to both woks and stir-fry just like the onions.
- When the meat is somewhat cooked, add the onions and carrots too.
- Add the oyster mushrooms too and fry together.
- To the Stir-fried Vegetable, add the bamboo shoots, the pine mushrooms and the enoki mushrooms too.
- Add pepper and salt to both woks for basic flavouring and continue stirring to prevent burning them.
- Add the pre-soaked Black Tree Fungus and crab meat to the Stir-fried vegetable.
- To the Jjampong, when the meat and vegetables are somewhat cooked, add in the stock (not all!) to create a broth.
- To create spiciness, add lots of red pepper flakes into the Jjampong.
- Add Chilli Bean Sauce (NOT Doenjang) according to taste.
- Add oyster sauce for a savoury, tasty flavour.
- Lastly, add some thick soy sauce (Jin Gan-jang) to season.
- When the Stir-fry is somewhat cooked, add enough stock.
- Stir-fried Vegetables too definitely need oyster sauce and thick soy sauce too!
- Add the chopped zuchinni and cabbages to the Jjampong.
- Lastly, add the crab shells for a finishing touch!
- Add the cabbages and onions too to the vegetable stir-fry.
- Add lots of chives too.
- For thick Stir-fried Vegetables, add starch solution and to prevent it from clumping, mix well.
- As a finishing touch, sprinkle shredded red pepper.
Lol, a little late…