A late dinner, the three deukryang island brothers who have finished their business at the beach and at the ranch
Deukryang Island’s night view is pretty 🐱
Even just thinking about it, isn’t it an unbelievably fantastic combination…?
Are you drooling just thinking about it…?
Is it really reality that both of them are gonna be made…?
※Since the process is complicated, Buffering-Eric could happen※
- Defrost the backribs in water please.
- To Gochujang, add a lot of Chilli Pepper Flakes please.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of maeshil extract + 1 spoonful of corn syrup + a bit of pepper + sesame oil please.
- If you mix them well, the marinade for backribs is done.
- Slice the radish, onions, zucchini, shiitake mushrooms and cabbage to prepare.
- Once the water for the ribs has come to a boil, add bay leaves.
- Add a spoonful of doenjang too.
- Sprinkle salt too.
- To the savoury doenjang broth, add the ribs.
- To the other boiling water, add dashima, dried shrimp and shiitake mushrooms to let steep.
- While the water boils, remove the innards of the bartail flathead (fish).
- Once the ribs are boiled properly, take them out.
- To remove the meaty smell, wash in cold water.
- Add minced garlic to the previously made marinade.
- Add some radish to a pot and put the bartail flathead dish atop.
- Cover it with the boiling broth previously made. (See 10)
- Add welsh onions and salt too.
- Separate the ribs in the way that you like to eat.
- Add the previously made marinade to the ribs and mix well till the ribs are all covered.
- Add the sliced onions to the pot that will cook the ribs.
- Add the ribs on it.
- Atop that, cover with cut kimchi.
- Cover it with the water used to boil the ribs and the broth made for the Bartail Flathead Soup (See 10).
- Once the Bartail Flathead Soup boils, add the rest of the vegetables to it.
- Season with salted shrimp.
- Top the soup off with Water Parsley
Like this, Backrib Kimchi Stew and Clear Bartail Flathead Sou pis done!!
“I’ll eat well!”
What is dinner that is completed at 11 o’clock……….
Starting with a mouthful of Bartail Flathead Soup broth!
Is it because of the cheongyang peppers….?
Auntie~ 10 bottles of “Sseo-Jeu” here!!!!
The colour of SeoJinnie Hyung’s face looks like he’s already had a shot…
5 servings that look like 3 servings,
an unbelievable portion of backrib kimchi stew!
If yang-tae soup is calling for alcohol
To Kyunsang it’s a taste calling for rice.
As expected, ribs should be eaten with hands to be delicious!
Excited elementary kid JongSeok-ie who came thinking of meeting KyunSang… ♡
Please look forward to the story of real KyunSang and JongSeok-ie! -3-