SeoJinnie who loves noodles so, so much…
He who tries to eat all the noodles he can’t eat at Deukryang Island!
What is this about Vietnam Rice Noodles at Deukryang Island…?
Even then that difficult thing will be done by Chef Eric!
Rice Noodles Recipe:
- Put the cleaned chicken to boil.
- Put Star Anise and the bark of a cinnamon in a pan to toast.
*Star Anise: A spicy that’s spicy and sweet. A strong and distinctive aromatic used to remove meaty smells. Use often in Chinese cooking.
- For a deeper flavour, roast onion and fresh ginger for a bit.
- Heat up cilantro seeds in a pan too.
- Heat up cilantro roots in a pan too.
- Peel the burnt skins off the onion.
- After slicing the fresh ginger thinly, easily remove the skins.
- Put the roasted onion to boil with the chicken.
- In a cotton cloth, after putting in the toasted cinnamon, star anise, cilantro seeds and fresh ginger, tie tightly so that it doesn’t unravel.
- Add the spice-pocket to the soup.
- Once the soup has reduced to an appropriate amount, salt it with just the right amount of anchovy extract.
- Remove just the chicken and shred it.
- Boil the rice noodles.
- Blanch the shredded chicken in the soup for just a bit please.
- To the cooked rice noodles, after adding the beansprouts, spring onions, onions and chicken meat, pour the soup over them.
Fried fish Recipe:
- Remove the innards while cleaning.
- Trim the fins away please.
- Remove the blood.
- Fillet the fish.
- Keep the head and skeleton for later.
- In a mixer, add and grind red chilli, green chili and garlic.
- Julienne a welsh onion along its length.
- Remove the fine bones in the fish.
- Slice the fish into bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Pat dry the fish with paper towels.
- Coat with flour.
- Add anchovy extract, soy sauce and sugar (to a bowl).
- Add oyster sauce for a salty taste.
- Add just a bit of water and mix well.
- Once the oil is at the right temperature, put the fish skeleton to fry.
- Stir-fry the grinded sauce in oil please.
- Add the anchovy extract + oyster sauce + soy sauce marinade in.
- Add in coriander to your taste. (So none in my case. :P)
- Plate the fried fish.
- Fry the seasoned welsh onions and top it on the fish to plate and the fried fish is done.
The generous final dinner at Deukryang!!!
Now, there’s only eating it deliciously left to do~ ㅎㅎ
First, start from tasting the fried fish!!!
The coriander and the spicy sauce that gets SeoJin’s appetite
What do you mean by thai-flavours at Deukryang Island…
It’s even perfect for KyunSang who doesn’t eat coriander!
Then, what about the taste of the rice noodles that we waited and waited for…?
You are my preference-sniper~♪ Preference sniper~♬
SeoJinnie-hyung who’s about to fall into his bowl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Because it’d be such a shame to
leave Deukryang Island and the three brothers like that
we’ve prepared one more recipe 🙂
Following the Noodle Series
This time too, it’s unfamiliar Pear Noodles!
- Cut the pears into appropriate sizes and grind it in a mixer.
- Mix in the ratio of one spoonful of vinegar to a pear.
- After adding ice and mixing somewhat again, put it in the freezer to protect!
- Grind/cut onions and garlic please.
- Put sugar + Soy sauce + cooking wine +garlic + onion together to make bulgogi sauce.
- Finish up by adding pepper.
- After mixing beef and the bulgogi sauce to make bulgogi, leave it aside to marinate.
- Julienne cucumbers.
- Slice thinly green chilli and red chilli.
- Fry garlic in oil to release its fragrance.
- Add the marinated meat and fry together.
- Fry the cucumber and chillies together in a separate pan too.
- In salted water, add the Jung-Myeon (noodles that are a bit thicker than somen) to cook.
(Once the water boils, add cold water to make the noodles more elastic.)
- Wash the cooked noodles in cold water.
Once plated, the unusual-looking Pear Noodles is completed!
The judgement show with critic and noodle-lover of 47 years SeoJinnie now starts!
How are all this, how are all that
How is this noodle, this cold noodle
It’s unfamiliar but the taste’s oddly attractive!!!
Pear Noodles made with Korean Pears!
Eating Pear (bae) Noodles makes one’s stomach (bae) full …. =ㅁ=
There’s been a lot of variety in the cooking shown…
It’s now time for Three Meals a Day to leave… ㅠ_ㅠ
Started during sweltering summer and now ending in cool autumn, <Three Meals a Day Seaside Ranch>, you’ve worked hard. (clapclapclap)